- All abstract should be submitted online only via website : https://liverupdate.id/
All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Presenting Author
Corresponding author registered on the online abstract submission is considered to the presenting author during the oral/poster presentation session. Changes presenting author must be informed to the organizing committee before 20th April 2022.
- Presenting Author Registration
All of the accepted oral and poster for presenting or first author will be given free entrance to The 14th Liver Update and The Annual Scientific Meeting of Ina ASL/PPHI 2022 symposium.
- Accuracy of Content
Submitted abstracts may be edited online up to the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts cannot be edited or revised in any way after the deadline. All accepted abstracts will be published as submitted by the authors. The responsibility for the submission of an accurate and precise abstract lies solely with the authors.
- Abstract Originality
Work published elsewhere before 19th April 2022 should not be submitted. However, previously submitted work can be resubmitted.
Submitted abstract can be in a form of original article, case report, systematic review, or EBCR
Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatopancreatobiliary Disorders, Hepatopancreatobiliary Malignancies.
- Abstract Title
The title is limited to 20 words and should be brief and relevant. Only use standard abbreviation.
Up to 6 authors can be listed in the abstract with up to 3 affiliations per author.
- Abstract Body
- The abstract structure consists of Background, Objective/Aim, Method, Result, Conclusion, and Keywords for original article, systematic review and EBCR; while for case report is Background, Case Illustration, and Conclussion.
- Font, size and style will be automatically configured by the system.
- Tables or figure are not allowed.
- The length of the abstract is limited to 350 words. The word count displayed beneath the submission field is final and indisputable.
- Only commonly accepted abbreviations should use (e.g. HCC, CHB, etc).
- The announcement of abstracts acceptance will be send via email.
Deadline abstract submission will be on 20th April 2022, 23.59 WIB.
How to Submit Abstract
- Register as Abstract Participant at https://liverupdate.id/registration/abstract-participant/
- All Liver Update Participants are also able to submit abstracts.
- Login to your account or click the My Account menu.
- Click Submit Abstract button.
- Click New Submission.
- Fill the forms and upload your abstract in two formats (pdf, docx).
- Click Submit button.